If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors and shapes, permitting you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Bark Ave Pet Supplies in Harleysville, PA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (215) 513-7387 for more information!